The through-line and credo for the Life Maps Process which I share as a life coaching tool and have prepared in book form hopefully being circulated right now or soon by my agent is “Live Your Dream, Now!”
For Your Reflections:
What Live Your Dream, Now! means is that you do NOT have to wait for anyone or anything in order to begin living the life of your Dream! How? You can identify the VALUES you wish to be expressing in your Dream-Come-True future scenario, and start NOW to live by those values.
For example, some of the values I intend to be integrating daily Now in relation to my active post-retirement scenario include:
- Greater forbearance of differences (no conflict or need to ‘prove’ anything to anyone, ever)
- Appreciation of life as separate from an institutionalized career (e.g. freedom from Academe, enjoyment of Nature and of basic human experience)
What do you hope to be experiencing as you live into your future Life Dream? How can you begin to practice and enjoy those kinds of experiences already?
- time for daily walks in Nature
- daily contemplations and journaling
- reading more
- writing daily
- offering life mapping services, workshops, seminars
- travel, near and far
- more time to share with family and friends
What is ONE THING you could be doing now or in the foreseeable near future that could help to propel you INTO the realization of your Life Dream?
- Create brochures that offer services
- Merge web sites to make static one more active
Plant the Seeds:
Here’s a creative tool you can use to establish a clear INTENTION and VISION of the positive Life Dream or some aspect of that which you can begin NOW to manifest simply by focussing and anchoring your Mystic attention.
CREATE AN IMAGE BOARD
An image board can be a collage of images or simply a white poster board with some central images placed on it that display the life of your dreams.You can IMAGE your “dream home” or “dream environment,” or clearly represent any VALUE that you aim to be living NOW so as to bring this value with you into Living Your Dream.
Place your Image Board somewhere you will see it daily. You could place it where you do your daily meditations or contemplations or yoga, or some place that evokes for you a sense of transformation and emergence!
I welcome your insights and stories!